Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Goodbye For Now, & A Goodbye For Later

First, Wednesday morning yours truly will be headed off to Washington, D.C. - our nation's capital - to take in the best of the conservative movement. March 1-3 I'll be at CPAC, the Conservative Political Action Conference. I've been looking forward to going for a while and it should be great. I'll be driving up so if you hear about a case of road rage somewhere in Virginia... it just might be me, heh heh.

Secondly, I'm taking advantage of the off weekend to finally leave AOL's network and setting up shop on Blogger. You can find the page here, but it is pretty much bare for right now. Still, for Vegas and the foreseeable feature that will be my new home.

The Busch Series is in Mexico City this weekend for some road course action. I've yet to see an entry list but I believe JPM is on it. He will more than likely be treated as a rock star along with Adrian Fernandez. Hopefully it won't be as boring as last year's.

I'll see everyone sometime next week.

No comments: