Friday, March 23, 2007

I'm Just Getting Started w/ The COT

This weekend, I'll be paying very close attention to Bristol as we ready for the first COT race. I've gotten many a comment (but not on the site! Comment the post here!) about me being too hard on the COT. I will admit, that may very well be true. I like the theory, but dislike the reality of this thing. Surfing around different sites today I stumbled upon an AP interactive guide via Sportsline that is certainly interesting. It presents a flash diagram with information about the new aspects of the car. Go ahead and give it a look and tell me what you think. For me, the farther back you go from the nose to the wing, but more uneasy I am about the car. However, I really want to know what you think. I'll respond, as I always do.

No comments: