Sunday, March 11, 2007

Still Trying...

OK, so the transition to Blogger hasn't exactly gone smoothly. Give me a minute to explain why:

first, I finally decided to move here when AOL kept resetting my hit counter to 0. So after consideration, I'm moving here for a little while. So while I'm the process of doing so, my recent activities have kept me away from working on it. I attended CPAC 2007 in Washington last week in what I can describe as a fun, entertaining, and enlightening experience that I hope to enjoy for years to come. Secondly, I drove. There and back. 7 hours on the interstate. When I came back to town a week ago, I got to relax for about 36 hours before I was on the road again headed home for a week of relaxation - sans computer. But, I'm back now and ready to get this thing moving again.

Vegas was more or less a CF. Half the field was driving scared during the race today, and I only watched half. Atlanta is up next and I'll be back to my old self, hopefully. I appreciate everyone sticking with me despite my absence. It means a lot, I really mean that. Thank you.

No comments: