Sunday, April 15, 2007

No, I Haven't Disappeared

Believe me, I had a lot to say this week. We're back to a car that people know how to drive and work on, although Phoenix will feature the COT. Matt Kenseth won the Busch race yesterday, so w00t w00t for that. And just to piss Jayski off, vote for Brooklyn style at Talladega because Philly sucks at pretty much everything.

Anyway, the finish of the race today was awesome. If you want an example of what close, real racing is, the last two Nextel Cup races have been brilliant examples. Jeff and Jimmie at Martinsville, and Burton and Kenseth today. Congrats to Jeff on the win. Kenseth gets a runner-up finish, Roush Fenway puts 3 cars in the top 6, and Mark Martin returns and finishes 3rd. More will come later this week, but don't quote me. I have less than a month of school left and I'm looking to "finish strong" as they say.

1 comment:

Vroom! said...

It was a fun prilosec finish!