Wednesday, June 6, 2007

NEXTEL Prelude To The Dream - TONIGHT

The buzz of the last few weeks will finally give way to the racing, as the third annual Prelude To The Dream at Eldora will be contested tonight - on HBO Pay-Per-View. I must say, this is a damn neat idea... I only wish I could watch. I'm hoping there will be a replay on the regular HBO at some point. Anyway, here are the entrants that will compete:

Aric Almirola
Dave Blaney
Clint Bowyer
Kyle Busch
Ron Capps
Carl Edwards
Bill Elliott
Ray Evernham
Red Farmer
Jeff Gordon
Denny Hamlin
Kevin Harvick
Kasey Kahne

Matt Kenseth
Bobby Labonte
Mark Martin
Juan Pablo Montoya
Ryan Newman
Cruz Pedregon
David Reutimann
Elliott Sadler
Kenny Schrader
Tony Stewart
Kenny Wallace
Mike Wallace
J.J. Yeley

My pick for tonight's event will be Clint Bowyer, and the over/under for number of cars Montoya hits will be set at 4.

A few more links:
Eldora
HBO
Victory Junction Gang

1 comment:

Clance' McClannahan said...

It was good to see Carl win....not that I could see it in Podunk town which has no line of site for sat except for sporadic...