Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Vacation


Yes, I know it seems like I've been on a vacation of sorts. I apologize for that. But, I won't be back until next week for a real vacation, with beaches and the ocean and everything. So while the Cup and Busch Series are in Loudon, the Trucks are in Memphis, and the IRL is in Richmond (I'd still love to catch that one - fantastic race at Iowa Sunday) I have a few links for you to check out in my absence.

Another terrific piece from Bram at BM, focusing on the Cup guys in Loudon.

I like this take from the Ranting and Raving Blog on Aric Almirola, who scored his first "win" Saturday night at a race in Milwaukee that was surprisingly watchable.

Get caught up on some news and notes at Full Throttle.

2 more, check out Vroom! and this feature from Ken Roberts, odds of making the Chase.

See yall sometime next week.

2 comments:

vroom said...

Thanks for the mention CatFish!

Don't forget your sunscreen...

4ever3 said...

Have a good one!