Thursday, August 2, 2007

The X Games

When I mentioned the action this weekend, I left out an event. I'm talking about the Rally competition at the X Games. Last year, I stumbled upon watching the rally cars and I couldn't stop watching... it was fascinating. Travis Pastrana and Colin McRae both put on a show on the dirt/pavement course, and I think everyone remembers McRae's flip and still nearly beating Pastrana. The games are upon us this year and both drivers return to their cars, and there is one more very interesting addition - Boris Said. Boris will compete in the event on Sunday, despite missing practice Saturday. The X Games site was extremely hard to navigate, but I'm pretty sure the finals will take place Sunday at some point between 3 PM and 6 PM on ABC.

1 comment:

vroom said...

I've watched a little rally racing...am finding myself enjoying NHRA tellycasts.