Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday Thoughts...

OK, so I know I slacked this week. But I've been battling sinuses all week and I've been coughing more than a 70 year-old chain smoker. My general feeling is this: Loudon and Dover don't belong in the Chase. Neither does Kansas, honestly. To me, the Chase won't really start until the cars roll out onto the pavement at Talladega (I'm working on a little project for the blog to fix the schedule, stay tuned for that) and from there on. The Busch Series will also return to the track after an off week, but it seems like it was longer for some reason. The Trucks will head to Vegas for a night race Saturday. Jacques Villeneuve will make his debut there in the #22.

Who do I like Sunday? I'm making my official pick Carl Edwards. Just have a good feeling about him. I also have good feelings from Gibbs, and I'm not crazy about Truex doing the double. Then again, what do I know... hahaha.

I'm departing for the weekend and will return Monday hopefully. Enjoy the races and see yall then.

1 comment:

Nascar and the Canadian Curmudgeon said...

I like dover and loudon but would have no problem dumping Kansas at all.....