Friday, October 19, 2007

Martinsville Weekend

So, the final short track race of the 2007 season is upon us. In the previous 5 this year, we have 3 wins by Jimmie Johnson and 1 each from Kyle Busch and Carl Edwards. The race in the spring was entertaining, with Jeff Gordon hitting Johnson more than once but not having it be enough for him to get the win. This week, I at least hope someone gives them a challenge... possibly from Stewart or Hamlin, or a darkhorse pick of Jeff Burton. I won't be around this weekend, but I want to leave a few things to arm yourself with:

Cup entry list
Truck entry list
Toyota All Star Showdown entry list

I mention the last one, as the members of the Whelen late-models and Grand National divisions take to Irwindale for the All Star showdown. I can't wait to see it replayed on SPEED when I get back. Enjoy the races this week.

No comments: