Friday, November 9, 2007

M-I-S-T-A-K-E

That would be the announcement yesterday that Sam Hornish Jr. will be running the entire 2008 Sprint Cup schedule in the #77. The guy's 0-for in attempted Cup races this year and can't even finish a Busch race... yet he'll be running both series next year. As if I or anyone else needed a reason to dislike Roger Penske, the rumor is that he'll move Kurt Busch's owners points to Hornish so he'll be guaranteed a spot in the field. Hornish said he had nothing left to accomplish in the IRL. That may be true, but he'll be running back to the open-wheel cars with his tail between his legs in about 2 years.

1 comment:

Cheyenne said...

And I for one will be very glad to see him leave. I lost all respect for the man when he drove past Marco Andretti on the last lap of the Indy 500 last year taking the win away from him. ANd the way he is coming into NASCAR literally sucks, big time! I hope a lot of the guys hold it against him, too.