Thursday, March 6, 2008

A Few New Additions

As you can see on the right-hand side of the page, I've added a few new items....

First, the cool new widget from Schmap, which has the race locations and is pretty darn neat. It's free, you can add it to your page if you like. Catfish approves.

Second, a new blog has debuted, titled NASCAR This Week. As you can see from the link, it's written by Monte Dutton, a well-known and long-time NASCAR writer for the Gaston Gazette. Lots of good stuff there, and it looks like the blog will updated frequently.

Lastly, you can accuse me of mixing subjects, but I added a John McCain 2008 icon. You can go there if you like. I don't plan on posting my political thoughts on here, but I am considering a separate blog for that purpose.


We're on our way to Atlanta for a triple-header, with the Trucks racing tomorrow, Nationwide Saturday, and Cup on Sunday. More to come in the next day or so.

No comments: