Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Breaking News: Danica Patrick To NASCAR

After the Homstead IRL race, one could easily see the frustration on Danica Patrick's face. She was none too happy after yet again not having the car to win, and the team making huge noise this year, Joe Gibbs Racing, is taking a massive risk by signing Danica Patrick to a multi-year deal to drive in the Sprint Cup Series. This year, Patrick will run a similar schedule to Tony Stewart's when he broke in, a smattering of Nationwide races alongside Joey Logano. No word on what this deal means for Logano, who many considered to be groomed for the 4th Gibbs car. He could possibly replace Tony Stewart on the Cup side. This is huge news, and more details will be forthcoming. Check out the full report here.

3 comments:

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

Karen said...

Ya got me good with this one! I was thinking, wow! How did I miss that announcement! How cool! I am almost disappointed that it's not really going to happen.

David said...

Good one! You had me going. I couldn't help imagining her and Chrissy Wallace going at each other after a race. Wow ...