Monday, July 28, 2008

'Tire'some Race @ Indy

Major linkage to yesterday's 160-lap exhibition:

Photo gallery
David Caraviello
Race recap
Race recap #2
Terry Blount
Ryan McGee
Bram's recap

My quick thoughts:
Yeah, I could sit here and talk about how bad the race was yesterday for hours. There is plenty of blame to go around and those responsible should be held accountable. Still, I can't get over something one of the people I was watching the race with said.

"You know, there were thousands of families there who spent their whole vacation on tickets for that race. They deserve better."

I agree.

1 comment:

Forrest Gump said...

Congratulations to JJ on his win. On another note, this was by far the worst race of the year. They should have called it "The Goodyear Caution Flag 400."
That would have been perfect.