Saturday, July 12, 2008

What Else Is There To Say About Kyle Busch....


Talented? Exciting? Rowdy? Dominant?

I don't know... but the move he made for the win tonight was damn impressive. Kyle makes a Chicago sweep and earns his 7th win of the season. He's done it in every way possible, too... dominant, late passes, in front by inches, etc. I think we should start tallying his wins by paint scheme. I think the regular M&Ms one has 4 now, with Interstate, Snickers, and Combos with 1 apiece. Pedigree is due for the next one. Just when we thought parity was over, Jimmie Johnson wins 10 last year, and Kyle may yet break that mark. Now we'll have one final off week to talk about how good the kid is, and hype up the Brickyard and the return of ESPN's coverage to the top series.

3 comments:

vroom said...

I'm not a Shrub fan, but I'm becoming a believer!

thecatfishshow said...

Hey, nice to see you back....

Rick James said...

Congratulations to Kyle in his win. I Think this is like his 14th win this year.