Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Rest Of My 2009 Champions/ROTYs

Yeah, I've been a little slack - but I want my predictions on record.  I'll let The Joker set me up:



Camping World Truck Series Rookie of the Year - Tayler Malsam

It's a sweep for Randy Moss Motorsports, and judging by his run last night, he should contend for good finishes most of the year.

Sprint Cup Series Rookie of the Year - Joey Logano

It's either Logano or Speed and any reader of this blog for any length of time should know where my loyalties lie.  Joey Logano has a top ride, a championship crew, and all the talent in the world.  He'll easily win ROTY and he'll win a race this year in the top series.  Put that on my record too.

Nationwide Series Champion - Kyle Busch

I love Carl, but if Kyle's running the full year in these cars, look out.  The JGR Nationwide team is the best in the business.  Besides, Carl has a bigger trophy waiting for him...

The 2009 Sprint Cup Series Champion - Carl Edwards

It's his time.  He's the perfect driver for these cars and he could have won it last year.  He'll win 7 or 8 races this year and take the title, ending Jimmie Johnson's reign at the top.  Carl Edwards has arrived.  In Homestead in November, I'll be happy to call him champ.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. Two days ago I discovered this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Ps3 Live Tournaments[/url]
They say you can play online FIFA Soccer game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. Last week I had fun with this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Xbox tournaments for money[/url]
They say you can play online sports game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. Today I had fun with this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Wii Live Tournaments[/url]
They say you can play online FIFA Soccer game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?